Ismail Omipidan, spokesperson to the former Governor of Osun State, Adegboyega Oyetola, has described the claim by the Osun Governor, Senator Ademola Adeleke, that immediate past governor employed 12, 000 workers as not only false but unfounded.
The Osun State House of Assembly has maintained that the description of Osun State as the “State of the Virtuous” still stands.
The Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate, Dr Abdul-Azeez Adediran (Jandor), on Sunday took his campaign to Epe division, assuring residents of his determination to run government with the fear of God.
A Federal High Court sitting in Abeokuta, Ogun State has sacked the governorship candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC), Biyi Otegbeye and other assembly flagbearers of the party.
Osun Governor-elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke has chided outgoing Governor, Gboyega Oyetola over his refusal to accept defeat at the July 16 poll, asking the Iragbiji politician to stop hallucinating.
The Osun Election Petitions Tribunal on Wednesday granted a subpoena ordering the Resident Electoral Commissioner for the Independent National Electoral Commission in the state, to produce the nomination form and academic certificates used by Senator Ademola Adeleke in the 2018 governorship election.
- INEC did not disqualify our candidates in Lagos – PDP
- 2023 election, payback time for Tinubu – Shettima
- Tinubu presents action plan to Fasoranti, Afenifere leaders - PCC
- Jandor escapes death as suspected thugs attack campaign train
- Ogun PDP suspends governorship aspirant, Jimi Lawal
- Osun Election Tribunal concludes pre-hearing, begins hearing Oct. 26
- APC denies alleged plans to stop electronic transmission of results