The Governor of Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun; his predecessor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun and the All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday engaged in a war of words over Amosun’s allegation that his successor was rigged into the office and must be removed.
The governorship ambition of Chief Adebayo Adelabu of Accord party, on Monday received a major boost as Chief Adegboyega Adegoke, a Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Mr Fatai Adesina of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) joined forces with him.
Chief Adebayo Adelabu, a former Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has emerged as the governorship candidate of Accord party in Oyo State.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Working Committee (NWC) says it is solidly behind the leadership of the National Chairman, Sen. Iyorcha Ayu.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has warned Prince Dotun Babayemi to stop further legal action against the Governor-elect, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, in the overall interest of the party.
The Governor-elect of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adekele, has promised the people of the state that he is prepared to serve.
- Ignore Adeleke 's fake lamentations, Osun Govt tells citizens
- Osun: PDP savours Appeal Court judgment on Adeleke
- Osun Guber: Adeleke receives certificate of return
- Oyo Deputy Governor impeached over alleged gross misconduct
- Osun 2022: PDP alleges APC of rigging plots, scheme to bribe INEC, Police
- Muslim-Muslim ticket: Ignore religion, vote competence- Akeredolu
- Osun 2022: Peter Obi rallies support for Labour party candidate